Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Message to My Congressman

How often do you contact your congressman? Here is my latest email to Keith Ellison:
I certainly hope you, as a public servant, oppose H.R. 4173 and support a stand-alone vote on Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill. How could 1500+ pages of bureaucratic mumbo-jumbo improve our understanding of where the heck our money went. Please listen to sense. Anyone who hears Ron Paul cannot deny the truth in his message. I'm sure you agree. If not, let me know your reasoning in a return message--instead of a canned reply of all that government needs to take care of. All we need from government is support in our liberty and enforcement of the laws that protect our lives and property.

Keep it simple! No more complex laws and regulations that only construct a lace-work of loopholes for those who would limit our freedom and route more revenue to their own pockets.

I believe it is wrong to take other people's money--even if the government says it's okay. What do you think?

Our public official work for us. Let them know what you want them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment